The Director-General appoints a Third-Party Administrator for the day-to-day administration of the CHIS. The current TPA is the insurance company UNIQA GlobalCare SA Switzerland, which you should contact for any question or request regarding:
- the CERN Health Insurance Scheme in general;
- your cover and your benefits (including conditions and procedures);
- your spouse's and children's cover and benefits;
- your claims and reimbursements (including their processing or calculation);
- membership cards and insurance certificates;
- the approved hospitals and health care providers in general;
- the application of the CHIS Rules (e.g. why is reimbursement not possible, why is a given benefit not available).
For any query, you can:
- send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- come in person to UNIQA's offices at CERN or in Geneva City.
- consult your reimbursement statements and insurance coverage information on your personal Member account : https://extranet.uniqa.net
For any other questions please contact the CHIS Management.